Friday, December 11, 2009

Vcr S Video A Great Monster VCR To DVD Recorder Question..... S-video Cable?

VCR to DVD recorder question..... S-video cable? - vcr s video a great monster

I have two Sony VCRs that both have a good job. I also have an external DVD drive. I took a few VHS tapes to DVD with the RCA cables (I think that's) what to call them.

The problem is not the VCR S-video, and I heard that the quality of a lot better with the S-video cable. Is it worth buying a new recorder with an S-Video? If someone has done, is the image * that * much better?

I do not want to a video / DVD recorder combo. I kinda hate these things. I let my VHS tapes so that you do not want to not for the combo box.

Any advice would be great. I am transferring some TV series and old things. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment