Friday, December 18, 2009

Old Bang Bus Videos School Bus And Bus Stop Problems?

School bus and bus stop problems? - old bang bus videos

Heres a little story about my son is 5 and needs to get the bus to school. There are three other children at their bus stop 8 years and 8 and a boy of 12 years. HES expected to average no school.but

The girl is not really the problem of the two children are hated. They are in the bush flying units of the air conditioning (we live in an apartment complex to scream) and shout their 7 clock when we are there. very soon, swearing and spitting Blow Blow connect throw things. my 5 years is to absorb these habits and to do in school and on the bus. well enjoy my son and girls to resort to insults. I am delighted to be crazy. I talked to my office complex is not really the issue today, the boys were beating each other with jackets and ran into the street, without being at the age of 12 years, almost achieved.
which is responsible for the horrors of the bus stop? who else can I help? I would like these children are safe all the tips of

No comments:

Post a Comment