Monday, December 14, 2009

A Letter Of Application Example Need Example Of Leave Application Letter From Work Due To Sitting For Examination?

Need example of leave application letter from work due to sitting for examination? - a letter of application example

311 Nestor Street
West Lafayette, IN 47,902

June 6, 1998

Ms Christine Rennick
Engineer
Aerosol Monitoring and Analysis, Inc.
PO Box 233
Gaviota, MD 21,038

Mrs. Rennick:

Dr. Saul Wilder, a consultant for your company and my professor of Organizational Management, informed me that looks for the monitoring and analysis of aerosols someone with excellent communication skills, organizational experience and provide the history of leadership in a leadership position. I believe this shows attached my CV that I have the qualities and experience you need. I should also mention that my work experience last summer gave me a particularly promising candidate for the position.

As a representative of Kentech training in 1997 at the Paris Air Show, which analyzed the products Kentech with suppliers and global sales staff. He researched and wrote reports on the development of new products and gathered information on trends in the aviation industry. The knowledge of the aviation industry Iwon in this position could help me analyze how aerosol can products to the needs of regular customers and prospects to meet, and I gained valuable experience in advertising, sales and marketing to help me with this information effectively.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications with you. If you are interested, please contact me at (317) 555-0118 every morning before 11:00 clock, or write to leave a message. I look forward to meeting you to discuss how my skills can best serve the aerosol monitoring and analysis.

Best regards,





First name

Appendix: Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment