Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Sew In Side Bangs What Do I Ask For At A Hair Salon When I Want Hair Extensions (sewn It) That I Can Style In Any Way?

What do I ask for at a Hair Salon when I want hair extensions (sewn it) that I can style in any way? - how sew in side bangs

I called to describe what I asked for hair extensions and they said a "full head extensions) would be at $ 125, but I want the guy who, like her real hair and styles may need to see you but all those in a ponytail or half and half cash, or a sideband (my hair is close to one side, they had the extensions that Thomas) ro in all forms, even looks like my hair. I know somebody who has hair extensions and cute as a real but IDK wat to know specifically just for them, as I want to say a hairdresser. Thank PLZ HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment